Do you often waste time on YouTube videos? Are you prone to sharing YouTube video with your friends and family, but find your phone, tablet or even computer screen to be too small for proper viewing? Wish you could have a much larger screen to appreciate the various antics of animals or YouTube stars? Or perhaps you just want to watch the latest viral video in high definition to take in every single detail. Whatever your reasons for wanting a larger screen, you can now watch YouTube on your TV and control it through your phone, tablet or computer. All you need to do is get a TV code and enter it either on your YouTube app or at www.youtube.com/pair to YouTube Pair your device with your TV.
How to Use YouTube Pair
To watch videos on your TV via YouTube Pair, follow the simple procedure below:
- Turn on your TV device and launch YouTube.
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Link TV and Phone”.
- Scroll down and select “Link with TV code”. Your TV will display a blue TV code.
- Enter this code either on your phone, tablet or computer.
- To enter the code on your phone or tablet, follow the steps below:
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- In the menu, select “Watch on TV”.
- Under the section “Link with TV code”, select “Enter TV Code”.
- Enter the blue TV code you received.
- To enter the code on your computer, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.youtube.com/pair.
- Under “Link with TV code”, enter the blue TV code you received in the given field.
- Click “Add this TV”.