Make Marks & Spencer Better with Your Valuable Feedback
Marks & Spencer, founded in 1884 by Michael Sparks and Thomas Spencer, is one of Britain’s largest retailer multinational companies. Currently headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, it has a revenue of approximately $10 billion and employs over 80,000 employees in countless locations across the UK. And the reason for its massive success? Marks & Spencer conducts Customer Satisfaction Surveys to hear from its loyal customers and improve its stores and services. So, head over to www.yourmandsviews.com to give your valuable feedback and get a chance to win £250 (or 300 euros) in the form of a cheque.
Procedure for Marks & Spencer Survey
To fill out the Marks & Spencer Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Open your web browser and type www.yourmandsviews.com in your address bar. You will be taken to the official page of the Marks & Spencer Survey.
- Click on “Click here to start the survey” in the grey box.
- Enter the Unique Code (3 groups of digits), available on your receipt, and the Date and Time of your visit.
- Click “next”.
- Answer all the following questions and rate your overall satisfaction with the servicesof Marks & Spencer during your most recent visit.
- Once you have completed the survey, you can provide your personal information (Name, Email address, Postcode and Daytime telephone number) if you wish to be a part of the prize draw.
To enter the Marks & Spencer Survey and be eligible for the prize draw, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- 18 years or above
- Not affiliated with Marks & Spencer or its members in any way