Taco Bell is a United States based company of fast food restaurants associated with Mexican food. The company was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell and now has stores in over 7,000 locations around the world in locations like United States, Europe, and Asia. Taco Bell has a revenue of about 1.998 billion dollars and is headquartered in Irvine, the United States.
About Tell The Bell:
Taco Bell gives its customers an opportunity to win free rewards through an online survey. This survey works when the customer gives their feedback on their latest visit to a Taco Bell outlet. If you fill out this survey, you can receive a free entry to win a $500 cash sweepstake, which you have chances of winning now! All you have to do is go to the link www.tellthebell.com and fill out the survey using the steps listed below.
Requirements for filling out the Survey:
- Smooth and uninterrupted access to the Internet.
- The receipt of your last visit to a Taco Bell outlet.
- A device that has an active connection to the Internet.
How to fill in the Taco Bell Survey:
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and in the search bar, type in the following address http://www.tellthebell.com/ to visit the survey website.
- You can start the survey by entering in the 16 digit Survey Code that is printed on your receipt from your last visit to Taco Bell.
- You will then start the survey. Complete the survey and answer all the survey questions about the quality of service, your experience, etc. honestly.
- If you wish to enter the $500 cash sweepstake, you will need to provide the necessary details such as your contact and personal information.