Gordmans Wants to Hear from You So Speak Up!
Gordmans, a chain of Mid-western off-price department stores, is operating in 99 locations in 22 states of America; the reason for its large-scale operations and success? Listening to the customers. No company or business can achieve its full potential without hearing the customers’ feedback and changing or improving itself accordingly, because the phrase “the customer is always right” does have some truth in it. So, do your part and help Gordmans become even better and larger by giving your opinion at www.tellgordmans.com.
Procedure for Gordmans Survey
To fill out the Gordmans Survey and give your feedback, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: . This will take you to the Gordmans Survey page.
- Enter the receipt code which is located on your register receipt. Re-enter it for verification purposes.
- Select your age from the drop-down menu.
- Resolve the captcha by typing the characters you see in the box given.
- Click “Submit”.
- Next, rate your overall satisfaction with the services of Gordmans, for instance, the cleanliness, friendliness of associates, speed and ease of checkout, etc.
- Then, answer a few questions regarding your visit and the shopping experience, such as, the number of people in line ahead of you at the register, what prompted you to visit Gordmans, etc.
- Once complete and submit the survey, you will receive a Validation Code. Write this validation code on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit Gordmans to get your hands on $500 Gift Card.
To be eligible for the promotion offered by Gordmans, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the 50 United States, Canada (except Quebec), or the District of Columbia
- 13 years of age or older during the time of entry