Tell Boston Market What Makes You Keep Coming Back
In a hurry, but not in the mood for the usual fast-food like burgers and pizza? Or perhaps you need a casual dine-in place where you don’t have to worry about dressing up to get good food. So, how do you get good food, which is both fast and casual? The answer is Boston Market, a chain of fast, casual restaurants in America, which is now looking for customer feedback to keep itself ahead of the game. So, head over to www.tellbostonmarket.com and give your feedback to make Boston Market more amazing than it already is.
Procedure for Boston Market Survey
Follow the procedure given below to fill out the Boston Market Survey and tell Boston Market what you think about their food and services:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.tellbostonmarket.com. This will take you to the Boston Market Survey page.
- The default language of the survey is English, but you can take the survey in Spanish as well. To switch to Spanish, click on “Español” at the bottom of the page.
- Next, enter the Store Number, Date and Time of your visit, your Transaction Number, and the Total Amount of your purchase – all this information is located on your Boston Market receipt.
- Click “Start”.
- Select how you placed the order (over the phone, online, or in the restaurant) and how you received it (you picked it up or it was delivered to you). Click “Next”.
- Then, rate your overall satisfaction with Boston Market’s food and service during your most recent visit or order.
- Once the survey has been completed, enter your personal information to receive a Validation Code. Write this Code on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit Boston Market to redeem the offer on your receipt.