Wendy’s is a United States based fast food restaurant chain. The company was founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas, and is currently headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, in the United States. The company currently has a revenue of around 1.87 dollars and has more than 6,500 locations around the world.It’s products range from burgers to sandwiches and desserts.
About Wendy’s Survey
Wendy’s provides an opportunity for its customers to win rewards and coupons, and all they have to do is fill out one survey. The surveys works by collecting information about Wendy’s service and quality, and this data is then used to make Wendy’s a better place for its customers. If you want to take part in the Wendy’s Wants to Know Survey and win a coupon, simply go to www.talktowendys.com and complete the survey using the steps below.
Requirements for filling out the Survey
- Smooth and uninterrupted access to the Internet.
- The receipt of your last visit to a Wendy’s outlet.
- A device that has an active connection to the Internet.
How to fill in the Wendy’s Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and in the search bar, type in the following address http://www.talktowendys.com/ to visit the Wendy’s Survey website.
- Enter in the 8 digit restaurant number. The number can be found on a receipt from your last visit.
- Enter in the date and time of the visit to start the survey.
- Answer the questions as truthfully as possible. Make sure you answer all questions.
- You will then receive the coupon code. Use that on your next visit to redeem it!