Improve Your Own Experience at Rite Aid Pharmacy by Providing Them Valuable Feedback
What would you value the most when you’re sick? Your furniture, your clothes, or your food? No, the thing you would value the most would be your prescribed medication and above all, the trust that those medicines should be from a reliable source. Furthermore, it would be preferable if that pharmacy or drug store was just around the corner, right? Well, Rite Aid Pharmacy is here to save your day. A Fortune 500 company headquartered in Pennsylvania and crossing $30 billion in revenues, Rite Aid have their stores in 4,553 different locations to cater to the vast number of customers. And now they want to hear from the people in order to enhance their performance and improve their customer services. So, to participate in the Rite Aid Survey head over to www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com, and you may even get a chance to win a Grand Prize of $1000 or First Prize valued at $100 monthly.
Procedure for Rite Aid Survey
To fill out the Rite Aid Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL:www.StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com.
- Choose your preferred language for taking the survey from the two options: English or Spanish.
- Then enter the Cashier Code, located at the top of your receipt, and the 16-digit Survey Code, located at the bottom of your receipt, in the given spaces.Do not enter the “#” sign when entering these numbers.
- Click “Next” to begin the survey.
- Answer a few questions regarding your most recent visit at the Rite Aid store and rate your experience.
To be eligible for taking the survey and taking part in the sweepstakes, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the United States
- 18 years or older