When applying for Starbucks Rewards you will get two options, the green level and the gold level. If you already own a green level you will only require 30 stars to upgrade your account to a gold level, which is unlike any other membership programs.
If you wish for a gold account, then the first step is to get a Starbucks Card and join the Starbucks Rewards Program. Now for every time you will visit Starbucks and use your reward card to make the payment you will earn 1 star. So, do the math and you only need to visit Starbucks for a month or two to earn 30 points and upgrade your membership to gold.
Starbucks Corporation is a multinational coffee house chains headquartered in Seattle, USA. They are known to be the leading premier of fresh whole coffee beans and ground coffee, tea and spices since 1971.
Procedure to get Stars through Starbucks Rewards
If you collect 30 stars in a period of one month you can upgrade to the Gold level for one year and enjoy free drink or food every 12 stars, get a personalized gold card made and many special offers on it. Follow the guidelines below to register for your membership:
- Visit the following web address in your browser www.starbucks.com/gold. This will directly lead you to the Starbucks rewards page.
- Click the button “Join Now” in the top right corner. A registration page will open up
- Enter your personal and account information
- Select the option of whether you want a digital card or want to join with your already existing card
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click Create Account to finish the registration process.