StaffLinQ is a service offered by restaurant companies free of charge and can only be availed by employees who have subscribed to the StaffLinQ service.
StaffLinQ is a website that provides its users with up-to-date company information if they are working at places like Applebee’s, Carlos O’ Kelly’s, Chili’s, IHOP, Macaroni Grill, McCormick and Schmick’s, On the Border, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, or Wendy’s. The information can be accessed through a StaffLinQ login.
The following article is a step-by-step guide on how to successfully conduct the StaffLinQ login procedure in order to access information regarding the above-mentioned companies.
The StaffLinQ Login Procedure
The StaffLinQ login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and simple steps which have been detailed as follows for your convenience:
- If you already own a StaffLinQ login, go to www.stafflinq.com from your web browser
- Locate and click on the “Login” option situated at the upper right-hand corner of the StaffLinQ home page to access the StaffLinQ login page
- Enter your email/ROSnet and password in the fields provided and click the “Login” button to proceed
The StaffLinQ Password Recovery Procedure
In case you are unable to recall your StaffLinQ login password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and provide your email address. Then click “Get Password”.
The StaffLinQ Sign up Procedure
If you are a first time user, then you must sign for a StaffLinQ account in order to access the online service. The StaffLinQ sign up procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short steps which have been detailed as follows for your ease:
- Go to www.stafflinq.com from your web browser
- Click the “get a StaffLinQ” option on the home page
- Choose the company you are an employee of from the drop-down list
- The manager of the restaurant location you work at will provide you access StaffLinQ. Once access has been granted, you will receive an invitation by email containing instructions on how to log in to your account and get started with the StaffLinQ service.
Note: If the name of your restaurant is not listed then it means your company does not use the StaffLinQ service. In order to get information about this service, your company’s HR manager can contact ROSnet.