Are you an ambitious person? Is pursuing higher education one of your life goals? Do you plan on applying to universities in the United States? If your answer to any or all of these questions was yes, then you might already know about SATs. If you don’t, it’s time you find out, because SATs are essential for getting into a good university. So, head over to www.sat.collegeboard.org/register to register for your SATs online. By creating a College Board account, you not only get to register for SATs and CLEP exams online, but also view your scores and send them to the university of your choice.
Procedure for SAT Registration
For SAT Registration, you first to sign up for an account, so follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.sat.collegeboard.org/register.
- Click “Sign In” at the top, right corner of the page.
- Next, click “Sign Up”.
- Select whether you are a Student or an Educational Professional.
- If you are a Student, click on “a Student”:
- Provide all the required information in the given spaces.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Next” to complete your profile.
- If you are an Educational Professional, click on “an Educational Professional”:
- Provide your Account Information and click “Next: Review”.
- Review all the information you provided and submit to Get Access.
Once you have signed up, you can begin your SAT registration by signing in:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.sat.collegeboard.org/register.
- Click “Sign In” at the upper, right corner of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Sign In”.