Do you often worry about the safety of your kids or your pets? Is them getting lost one of your greatest fears? Or maybe you have some reason to track your significant other? Whatever your reasons may be, the best way to track someone in today’s world is through tracking their GPS location.
GPS, which stands for Global Positioning System, is a satellite-based navigation system, and is owned and controlled by the United States. It allows you to not only locate your own position, but also to locate any place you might want to go, and find the best route to get there, which is the essence of navigation. It also allows you to do the same for other people or devices. You can use several GPS trackers to track the exact location of anyone, at any time. One such GPS tracker online is OpenGPS, which is easy to use and highly effective in tracking a compatible GPS-enabled device.
How to Track Your Device with a GPS Tracker Online
To begin tracking your GPS enabled device through OpenGPS, you will first need to register an account, so follow the simple procedure given below:
- Open your browser and visit the website of OpenGPS.
- Click “Register” at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click “Proceed to OpenGPS registration”.
- Enter your IMEI number, which is available on all your GPS tracker hardware, whether it is a phone, device or GSM modem.
- Click “Continue”.
- Provide all the required information to complete the registration.
Once your account has been registered, you can begin using the GPS tracker online by following the below steps:
- Open your browser and visit the OpenGPS website i.e. www.opengps.net.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Log In”.