ADP, (full form: Automatic Data Processing),founded in 1949 in New Jersey, United States, is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Apart from human capital management, it also specializes in the provision of a wide variety of other products and services such as payroll services, talent management to benefits administration to businesses across the globe, regardless of their size.
With the ADP Aline Card, you can enjoy numerous benefits such as receiving your salary, being able to access your money safely, online payment of bills, access cash at ATMs, instant message alerts regarding your account balance and much more. To be able to enjoy these benefits, all you need to do is register and activate your ADP card.
The following article will detail the My ADP Aline Card Activation procedure through which you will be able to avail all the services and get the benefits mentioned above.
ADP Aline Card Activation Procedure
There are two ways of activating your My ADP Aline card. Both the My ADP Aline Card activation procedures are fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and easy steps which have been outlined as follows for your convenience:
- Activating your personalized card: Call 1.877.237.4321
- Online activation:
- Go to www.mycard.adp.com and click the “Activate My Card” option
- Enter your card number in the field provided, choose its expiry date and click the “CONTINUE” button to proceed
- After you have filled out the registration form, providing all the required details in the given fields, verify your identity. You will be given a User ID and asked to create and confirm your password.
- Select three security questions, providing the answer to each in the given fields.
- After you have provided your email address and contact number, an email containing the activation code will be sent to you. Open the email to view the code and enter it in the given field to finish the registration process. Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once you are done with registration, you can enter your login credentials to log in from the homepage.