Tell Your Feedback at McDonald’s Survey What Makes You Go for Their Food
Big Mac and French fries, two words that can make anyone’s stomach grumble with anticipation. You might love burgers and fries in general but admit that McDonald’s is the first choice that pops in to your head when you look forward to eating fast food. If you haven’t been to McDonald’s, you’re missing out, and if you have then you know how heavenly fast food can be.
What makes McDonald’s stand out even more is their attention to their customers; they listen to what the customers have to say and take their suggestions and complaints seriously. So, if you have something to tell them regarding their food or services (either good or bad), then fill out their customer feedback survey at www.McDVoice.com, and get rewarded in turn in from of cash prizes toll $1,000.
Procedure for McDonald’s Survey
To fill out the McDonald’s Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the survey by clicking on www.mcdvoice.com. This will take you to the McDonald’s Survey page.
- Choose the language of the survey you prefer:
- If you prefer English, click on “Click Here”.
- If you prefer Spanish, click on “Haga Clic”.
- Next, enter the 4-digit Store Number, date of visit and amount you spent – all this information is located on your McDonald’s purchase receipt
- Begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding McDonald’s service, food and environment
- Then enter your full name, email address, phone number and ZIP code to enter for the sweepstakes.
- Then submit your survey.