KashFlow is a London-based privately owned software company that provides online accounting and invoicing software for small businesses. The software’s most salient features include its user-friendliness, accessibility, simple terminology, free and quick support and invoice templates and automated invoicing.
The Kashflow Sign Up Procedure
If you are new to KashFlow, then you must set up an account at the site in order to avail its accounting and invoicing software. The Kashflow sign up procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few, small and quick steps which have been listed below for your ease:
- Go to https://www.kashflow.com/ from your web browser. The link will direct you to the KashFlow site’s home page
- Locate and move your cursor to the “Sign up” button situated at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- When you take your cursor to the Sign up button, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on the “KashFlow Accounts and Payroll” option
- In the next step, provide your email address (which will also be your username) and telephone number. Perform the security check by ticking the “I’m not a robot” option and click “START MY FREE TRIAL” when you have finished doing all of the above.
The KashFlow Login Procedure
In order to be able to access KashFlow’s accounting software online, you must first log into the site with your online KashFlow account. The KashFlow login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and easy steps which have been detailed below for your convenience:
- Go to https://www.kashflow.com/ from your web browser. The link will direct you to the KashFlow site’s homepage
- Locate and click on the “Log in” option situated at the upper right hand corner of the homepage or directly access the KashFlow login page here: https://www.securedwebapp.com/login.asp
- You will be prompted to provide your login credentials. Enter your username and password in the given fields and click “Log In” to proceed