Do you want to rent or sell out your apartment? Or do you wish to rent out an office space? And you’re tired of the hassle that real estate puts you through along with long list of expenditures? Then you must access Homes.com services online and get assistance with finding your dream house places with most detailed house plans and apartment details. This information is easily accessible at www.homes.com.
Homes.com is the country’s biggest online real estate agencies with a near 4 million homes for sale or rent purposes. Homes.com can also estimate the value of their users’ current house or apartment, locate a real estate agent and give answers to property related issues.
Procedure to Register and Sign In at Homes.com Property Search Online
For using the Homes.com services online, follow the step by step guidelines given below to create an account and sign in at Homes.com:
- Visit the following web address in your browser www.homes.com. This will directly lead you to the Homes.com official page.
- At the top right corner of the page click “My Account” in yellow box.
- If you haven’t registered, click the option “Sign up here” in the box that drops down. A registration window will pop up on the page.
- Enter your full name, email address, choose and confirm a password and click “Create My Account” to complete the registration
- You can also Sign Up using your Facebook Account, Google Account or Yahoo Account.
Once you have successfully registered, you can sign in by entering your registered email address and password in the sign in portal window and click the “Log In” button. Only choose to click the “Remember Me” option if you are using your own personal device.
In case you forget your password, click the “Forgot Password” option to reset your registered password.