What do you think when you see those big everything-under-one-roof clothing stores? Have you ever wondered how they were able to flourish over the years? What were the difficulties they faced? What is their struggle? Certainly, no business starts from being big; every business has stumbles and reincarnations.
Banana Republic faced some similar struggles until it became a part of the GAP. A clothing brand, founded in 1978 and headquarters in San Francisco, California, U.S., the company particularly famous for its elaborate fashion wear for men and women. Their success didn’t happen overnight and was largely due to the feedback of their customers. Even now, they take any opportunity to hear from their customers and improve themselves. This is exactly what they want again, so share your opinions with them by filling the GAP and Banana Republic Shopping Survey at www.GapCustomerSurvey.com and help them improve.
Procedure for GAP and Banana Republic Shopping Survey
To fill out the GAP and Banana Republic Shopping Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Visit UGG Australia Survey page by logging onto www.GapCustomerSurvey.comfrom your browser.
- At the homepage, select your language of preference from English, French and Spanish
- Then enter the 4-digit transaction code, store number, date of visit from your purchase receipt
- Answer all the questions that follow regarding your experience during your last visit of Banana Republic by rating their service from a scale of 1-10 keeping in perspective your experience.
- You will then receive a 20% discount offer for your next visit upon completion of the survey
To be eligible for the survey and their sweepstakes, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the USA or Australia
- 18 years of age or above
- Not an employee or related to an employee of Banana republic