Kick Foot Locker Up the Graph with Your Feedback
Foot Locker has been the staple of shoe shopping since 1974, when it was founded by Frank Winfield Woolworth in Industry, California. It is now headquartered in New York City, New York, and is operating in over 20 countries throughout the world. How did it get so big and achieve so much? By listening to its loyal customers and improving its services according to their feedback. But, what is their main attraction? Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Really, is there anything better than getting a new pair of shoes? How about getting them at a discounted price? You read that right, you can now get the latest kicks from your favorite shoe brand Foot Locker at discount of €10.00/£7.50 off; all you have to do is fill out the Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
Procedure for Foot Locker Survey
To fill out the Foot Locker Survey and give your feedback, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.footlockersurvey.eu. This will take you to the Foot Locker Survey page.
- Select your preferred language for the survey and click “Next”.
- Enter the 5-digit Store Number (located at the top of your cash register receipt) in the given space. Click “Next”.
- Enter the Transaction Number (also located on your receipt) and click “Next”.
- Next, rate your overall satisfaction regarding the services of Foot Locker.
- Once you have completed and submitted the survey, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit Foot Locker to receive €10 off your next purchase.