Speak Up Because Best Buy Cares About its Customers
This is the digital, and there is now a gadget for everything but where do you buy the tech you need? Which store would you trust to sell you the best of the best? To answer these questions, only one company comes to mind, Best Buy. And the reason they’re the best at what they do is because Best Buy cares about its customers and what they have to say. So, help them become even better by filling out their Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.bestbuycares.com.
Procedure for Best Buy Survey
If you think Best Buy cares about its customers and want to share your opinions, then fill the Best Buy Survey by following the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.BestBuyCares.com. This will take you to the Best Buy Survey page.
- Choose the language in which you prefer to take the survey; English or Spanish.
- Locate the 16 to 17-digit codes marked “Group A”, “Group B”, and “Group C” on your receipt and enter these in the given spaces.
- Click “Next”.
- Based on your last visit at Best Buy, choose one area about which you want to give feedback the most.
- Next, rate your interaction with the Service Agent at the Customer Service Desk, appearance of and time spent at the Customer Service Desk, and the outcome of your visit.
- Finally, if you wish to enter the $5,000 shopping spree sweepstakes, enter your name, address, preferred phone number, and email address. If you do not want to be a part of the sweepstakes, then check the box that says “I do not wish to participate in the sweepstakes” and submit the survey.
To be eligible for taking the survey and participating in the sweepstakes, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Colombia, or Puerto Rico
- Above the age of 18 (except AL and NE, 19+; or PR, 21+)