Walmart Visa Gift Cards are a break from the traditional gift – they offer the recipient to choose their gift themselves. The Gift Cards offered by Walmart can be bought online or in stores and they are never wasted – they can be used again and again by adding balance. These cards can be used anywhere in the United States.
Walmart, based in Arkansas, United States, is a retail company. It is considered to be the world’s largest company, based on data on revenue.
How to get new Walmart Visa Gift Cards?
New gift cards can be availed at Walmart stores or online at the Walmart website, www.walmartgift.com. These cards vary in prices and can be used on many different occasions, such as birthdays, holidays, and much more. You can find a store near you using the Store Locator in the ‘Where to buy’ tab on the website.
How to register your Walmart Visa Gift Card
To avail your gift card online, you must register it. Doing so protects you in case of loss and restores your balance and account information.
- Visit the following URL www.walmartgift.com in your web browser to access the official homepage for Walmart Gift Cards
- Click the ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter your Card Number (16 digits, on front of card), Security Code (3 digits, on back of card) and the numbers on a security image to verify that you are not a robot.
- Then click the ‘Continue’ button below to complete the registration.
How to login to your Walmart Visa Gift Card Account?
- Visit the official website again and click the ‘Login’ tab.
- Enter your Gift Card Number, Expiration Date, Password, and fill out a security image.
- Then press the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
In order to check the balance on your gift card, click the ‘Check Balance’ tab at the homepage and enter your Card Number, Security Code, and the Security Image then click ‘Continue’ to access the remaining amount on your card.
You can also contact Walmart’s Phone Answer System to check balance by calling at 1-866-633-9096.