Convenience for customers is what Walmart strives for, and has worked on for over 54 years. Foundedin 1962 by Sam Walton, Walmart has over 11,593 store and clubs in 28 countries. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, US, Walmart’s revenues exceed $480 billion a year and it employs 2.2 million people worldwide. Their key products are electronics, furniture, clothing, footwear, jewelry, toys, craft supplies, party supplies, and grocery. For the convenience that Walmart promises, the company has introduced the Walmart MoneyCard, which works like a debit card in all Walmart Stores. It is convenient, easy to use, reloadable and works everywhere that MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. What’s more, Walmart MoneyCard offers prize savings of $1,000 Grand Prize and 499 additional Cash Prizes awarded every month. So, visit the link www.walmartmoneycard.com to register for your own MoneyCard.
Walmart MoneyCard Activate Procedure
For Walmart MoneyCard activate procedure, you first need to have a Walmart MoneyCard. So, follow these simple steps and get your own card:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- Click on “Get a Card”.
- Select the card you want: Visa or MasterCard.
- Enter all the required Information: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, Social Security Number, Birth Date.
- Next, create and enteryour 4-digit Pin.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select whether you want to receive informationabout Walmart’s promotions, such as discounts, surveys, etc., via email.
- Finally, click “Get My Card” at the bottom of the page.
Once you have successfully entered all the information and the card is delivered to you, head over to the Walmart MoneyCard Activate page to activate your card:
- Visit www.walmartmoneycard.com again.
- Click on “Register (New Card)”.
- Enter your 16-digit personalized Card Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
After your card has been activated, you can manage your account by creating an account logging in at the Walmart MoneyCard login page:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: walmartmoneycard.com.
- Click on “Login” at the upper, right corner of the page.
- Click on “Create Online Account” and enter all the required information to create your account.
- Head back to the Walmart MoneyCard login page, enter your Online User ID and Password, and click on “Login”.