What more can one want other than to be able to pay bills online, manage their day to day activities at an online account, update personal information, enroll paperless statement, and apply for credit limit increase? All this is now possible through the Walmart Credit Card at www.walmartcreditcard.com.
Walmart Credit Card is one of the most convenient services provided by Walmart that allows you to:
- Save 5￠per gallon at participating Walmart gas station in the U.S.
- Receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online.
- Get a cash advance at the time of purchase.
- Pay no annual fee.
- $0 fraud liability
How to create an account for Walmart Credit Card
In order to avail all these wonderful benefits you must create and sign in to your Walmart Credit Card account. Simply follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the URL www.walmartcreditcard.com in your web browser
- You will be re directed to the official page for Walmart Credit Card
- If you are a new user, click the link “Enroll Now” below the login portal window
- Walmart Credit Card account registration page will open up. Complete the registration in a few easy steps. Begin by entering your account number then validate it, select a security question and answer it, select an image and then you’re done.
- Once you have completed the registration, visit the official homepage again, enter your user ID and press “Sign In Now” then enter your password to access your account.
- Only choose to tick the “Remember Me” option if you are using your own personal device.
In order to activate your Walmart Credit Card, visit the link “Activate Card” on the homepage, sign in to your account and follow the prompts to activate your card. s