Taco Bell Gift Cards can be used in any Taco Bell chain in America and this helps the customer to get unlimited perks the more balance they have.
Taco Bell Gift cards are available in Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens stores or on the Taco Bell Website www.tacobell.com/giftcards. Taco Bell offers e-cards to their customers who can then purchase e-gifts for themselves or their loved ones. Once you are in possession of this card you can check your balance and also get multiple e-cards thus increasing your chances of getting more perks and gifts. These gift cards can be used in any Taco Bell chain in America.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American Fast Food chain restaurant based in Irvine, California and is a subsidiary of the Yum! Brand and offers a variety of Tex-Mex food.
How to register for Taco Bell Gift Card
To avail your e-card or card you have to register online so as to protect your privacy. Simply follow the step by step guidelines below to register for your Taco Bell Gift Card:
- Visit the following URL www.tacobell.com/giftcards to access the official page to register for Taco Bell Gift Card
- Locate and Click the option ‘Create an Account’ in the green button at the middle of the homepage that will open up
- A new registration window will open up, either sign up with Facebook or email address by clicking the respective links.
- If you’re registering with your email address, fill out the form below stating your name, last name, address, and confirmed password.
- Once every detail is accurate press ‘Sign Up’ to register.
Once you have completed the registration, on the website click on the top right corner of the page which says ‘Log In’. A page will slide open and you will be asked whether to sign in with Facebook or email address or already have an account. Choose the one that suits best and press ‘Sign In’.
For any queries or problems, you can contact Taco Bell at 1-866-798-3113