Is your business not living up to its full potential? Do you want to reach more people in a way that you make a mark in their lives? Well, you can do that by making your mark on paper, such as business cards and brochures, and letting your potential customers and clients know what your business is all about. But, how do you go about doing that? How do you get your company out there in print? Your answer might lie in Staples Copy and Print services, which can be availed easily and quickly through the Staples website; www.staples.com.
How to Use Staples Copy and Print Services
To use Staples Copy and Print services, follow the steps below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.staples.com.
- Click “Shop By Category” near the top, left corner of the page.
- This will open a drop-down menu with several options, click on “Copy & Print” and select “Shop All Copy & Print”.
- If this is the first time you are using the Staples Copy and Print services, you can register an account by the following method:
- Click on “Upload Your File”.
- In the log in box, click “Register”.
- Enter all the required information in the given spaces.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Register”.
- If you have used these services before, then follow the procedure below to use them again:
- Click on “Where Do I Sign In?”.
- Select one of the specialty shops (Cards & Calendars, Marketing & Signage, Personalized Gifts, Copies & Documents, Promotional Products, Checks & Business Forms) and click “Sign In” underneath it.
- Enter your username and password and sign in.
You can now use your account to design and print your own products, including everything from business cards and brochures to cards and calendars.