SBCGlobal, also known as Southwestern Bell Corp Global, was founded in 1882 and was formerly called The Missouri and Kansas Telephone Company. In 2005, SBC bought AT&T Corp. and made AT&T their company name due to its wider popularity among customers; www.SBCGlobal.net is now a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The SBCGlobal email addresses and accounts migrated to AT&T as well, which are being hosted by Yahoo! Mail services. Hence, all SBCGlobal.net login requests are now redirected to the AT&T login portal available at att.yahoo.com. The customers can continue using their old SCBGlobal.net accounts via the AT&T login page, and reap the same benefits as they did prior to the migration.
Procedure for SBCGlobal.ent Login
For a successful SBCGlobal login, you must first register for an AT&T account, so follow the steps given below to sign up:
- Open your browser and visit att.yahoo.com. This will take you to the home page of att.net.
- Click on “Sign up” at the upper, right corner of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter all the required information to create your account.
Once you have successfully signed up for an account, or if you already have a www.SBCGlobal.net account, you can head back to the SBCGlobal login page by following the below procedure:
- Open your browser and visit att.yahoo.com.
- Click on “Sign in” at the upper, right corner of the page.
- The default language for the login page is English, but you can switch to Spanish by clicking on “EnEspañol” at the top, right corner of the page.
- Enter your ID/Email and Password in the given spaces.
- Click “Sign In”.