You can never have enough clothes, and one of the major frustrations of an individual’s life is “having nothing to wear”, especially when there is an important event to attend. But where do you go when you have a clothing emergency? If your answer is Old Navy, then you obviously have your priorities set in life because Old Navy is one of America’s largest clothing and accessories retail company. They will not only have what you’re looking for but even things you never knew you needed or wanted. What makes shopping at Old Navy even better is their Old Navy Cards. With an Old Navy Credit Card, you not only get 15% off your first purchase but also get first choice of new arrivals, exclusive deals and presale access to popular items. So, get your own card now and manage your account through the Old Navy Credit Card login portal at: www.oldnavy.com/activate.
Procedure for Old Navy Credit Card Login
For a successful Old Navy Credit Card Login, you first need to register, so follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.oldnavy.com/activate.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter your Card Number, which can be found on the front of your credit card or your statement, and your billing Zip Code in the spaces provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and provide all the required information to register your account.
Once you have completed the registration process, you can return to the Old Navy Credit Card login page whenever you wish to access your account, by following the below procedure:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.oldnavy.com/activate.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click “Secure Log In”.