National Lottery is franchised by the state in the UK. It was developed and launched in 1994. It is extremely famous within British. Its main operator is Camelot but is regulated and maintained by the National Lottery Commission.
Owing to the success of Camelot’s program, from 2012 they developed a Reward plus program, which gives the National Retailers chance to win cash vouchers. It is a way of appreciating all the good work the retailers are doing in selling the National Lottery tickets and products. The retailers have said to earn around 4.4 billion pounds in June 21012. To try their luck, all they need to do is online log into the National Lottery Retailer account. National Lottery Retailer, Therefore, visits their website at www.nationallotteryretailer.co.uk to redeem your reward voucher into cash.
- With this reward plus program, retailers can win 10, 20 or 25 pounds for their great performance at work and sell the lottery merchandise.
- To cash your reward plus Voucher you would need to log in to National Lottery Retailer’s account.
- On your computer, open your browser and visit the website at, www.nationallotteryretailer.co.uk.
- Once the page loads, log in to your account by providing your username and password and click the ‘login’ button to successfully access your account.
- If you forget your password or other login information, click the link ‘Forgotten your password’ given below the sign in button.
- Follow the instructions given on the next page and provide your Username, Email, and other personal information.
- Once you have submitted all the information, they would send you an email providing you with the instructions on how to successfully access your account. Follow those instructions to get securely access your account.
- Besides cashing your Reward voucher, you can also read about the last winner.