Do you own an American Express Gift Card and want to register it online? Then all you need to do is simply visit www.mygiftcardsite.com. My Gift Card Site provides you the facility to register your Gift Card which works just like a prepaid card and can be used to shop anywhere from any shop in the U.S. However, it is non-transferable means if you lose your gift card then the money which was present in the gift card can be refunded in cash.
My Gift Card Site at www.mygiftcardsite.com allows you to check your Gift Card balance anytime you want to and enables you to easily view your transactions history.
About US Bank
My Gift Card Site service is offered by the US Bank. The US Bank was found in 1863 and has more than 3,100 branches across 25 of the states of US.
Requirements for My Gift Card Site
- You must have a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop or a cell phone to connect to the internet.
- You must know the card number of your gift card.
How to use My Gift Card Site
So are you ready to avail the unlimited benefits of My Gift Card and shop non-stop online? Then simply follow the step by step guidelines below to register your card online:
- Open the following URL www.mygiftcardsite.com in your web browser to access the official homepage of My Gift Card Site.
- The link will lead you to the registration page directly. For activation you must enter your 6 digit card number and the card security number both of which can be found on you’re my Gift Card
- Then enter the code that appears in the box as shown on the website’s page and press the “Log In” button to complete the process
- Once you have logged in simply follow the prompts and steps to activate your card online.
Since My Gift Card Site makes use of pop up windows, make sure your pop up blocker is disabled to be able to use all the features of the site.