How often have you found yourself running out of fuel without knowing where the nearest gas station is? It’s a common occurrence for many people, and when you need a specific gas stations, perhaps due to their higher quality of fuel or amazing rewards program, it gets even more difficult. That is where MyBPStation comes in. You can use MyBPStation, available at www.mybpstation.com, to find your nearest BP station so you never have to run out on fuel or compromise on the quality by going to other stations.
How to Use MyBPStation
To use MyBPStation to find the BP station nearest to you, follow the simple procedure given below:
- Turn on your computer or deviceand open your preferred browser. In the address bar, at the top of the page, enter the following URL: www.mybpstation.com.
- Click “Find a BP Station”.
- On the left side of the page, enter your location or ZIP code in the given field and press Enter.
- Alternatively, you can click “Find My Location” to allow MyBPStation to search your location.
- You can filter the results by selecting exactly what you are looking for. The options for the search criteria include: Restaurant, BP Diesel, Shop, Repair Service, Cents Per Gallon Discounts, BP Driver Rewards, ATM, Car Wash, and BP Visa.
- Browse the results of your search under the “Search Results” or through the picture on the right.
- You can toggle between “Map” or “Satellite” view by clicking the button at the top left corner of the picture. You can also zoom in or zoom out using the plus or minus signs on the picture respectively.
- Once you have found the BP station or service that fits your needs, click on it under the “Search Results” tab or on the picture itself.
- You can then get directions to the station from your own location by either clicking “Direction to here” or “Direction from here”.