Mobile phones have made life easier for everyone; they allow you to connect with people thousands of miles away at the lowest possible costs. However, most mobile phones come with contracts that can make you pay some pretty big amounts in bills. Not anymore. Boost Mobile is the answer to all your costly problems because it offers you all the best phones out there, from all the leading brands, and that too at a much lower cost because it is a no-contract company. All you need to do, to begin using your Boost Mobile, is activate it through the Boost Mobile Activation page, available at myaccount.boostmobile.com/activate.
How to Use Boost Mobile Activation
To begin using your Boost Mobile phone, you first need to activate it through Boost Mobile Activation, so follow the procedure given below:
- Turn on your computer and open the browser of your choice. In the address bar, at the top of the page, enter the following URL: http://www.boostmobile.com/.
- On the top, right corner of the page that loads, click “Activate”.
- You can choose one of the following options:
- I am a new customer and want to activate my Boost Mobile device.
- I want to move my phone number from another carrier to Boost Mobile.
- I am a current customer and I want to swap Boost Mobile devices.
- I am a parent or guardian activating a device for someone under 13 years old.
- Select the first option and click “Next”.
- Enter your ESN or IMEI/MEID number.
- Click “Next”.
- Provide the further required information to complete your activation.
Once you have activated your phone, you can log in by following the below steps:
- Visit the following URL: http://www.boostmobile.com/.
- On the top, right corner of the page, click “My Account”.
- Enter your mobile number and your Account PIN.
- Click “Sign In”.