As a student of university, aren’t you eager to stay up to date regarding your class schedule, course registration and other activities? Then DeVry Student Portal is the easiest platform where all your student information is contained such as your class schedule, exam dates and course registration for a new semester. DeVry Student Portal also enables students to interact with one another and help each other out regarding university-related issues or even study in groups. This portal also allows the students to upload any important information such as university-related news or memos.
About DeVry University
Established in 1931, DeVry University is a school driven by revenue. It was first set up as DeForest Training School, and authoritatively got to be DeVry University in 2002. DeVry is the home to more than 42,000 understudies at more than 55 grounds throughout North America.
How to access the My DeVry Student Portal?
If you are ready to ease up your life as a university student, then access your DeVry Student Portal now by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Open the following URL in your browser https://my.devry.edu/home to access the official homepage of DeVry University.
- At the left side of this page, you will see a list with several options under the caption of “Home” at the top, scroll down and select “Sign In” at the bottom of this list.
(This is the direct link to the DeVry Student Portal https://my.devry.edu/login)
- Below the heading “Enter Details” you will see two empty slots.
- Enter your username and password provided by the university at the time of admission into these required fields.
- Then press the “Sign In” button in the golden box in order to access your DeVry Student Portal.
If you are having trouble signing in to your DeVry Student Portal, go to https://my.devry.edu/login and select “Need assistance?” below the “Sign In” button, the system will then provide you information to your signing in related queries.