Scottrade is a private American financial firm which also provides an online platform for well-organized investing and can easily be accessed by logging onto their website www.scottrade.com. Scottrade’s user-friendly website is updated on a regular basis, and all their categories are accessible at their homepage; you can simply scroll your cursor on any of the categories, and well-documented information will be displayed. However, if you still cannot find your required material, simply type your keywords into their search bar at the top right corner of the page.
Scottrade offers various types of accounts, from which you can choose the one that fulfills your requirement. Brokerage account can be set up for an individual or as a joint account, retirement account caters to tax-deductible retirement savings, further types include custodian/guardian account, specialty account, and business account. Also, Scottrade has an extensive security system that protects your investments and savings by denying any unauthorized access.
Scottrade Secure Customer Login Procedure
Create an account at Scottrade and access the best trading solutions or simply transfer your brokerage from another broker by following the steps below:
- Open the following URL https://www.scottrade.com/ in your web browser
- You have now accessed Scottrade’s official homepage
- At the top left corner, you will see an option “Open A New Account” in a yellow bar just beneath customer login, right click the yellow bar
- Just as you will click the yellow bar, you will be taken to a new page with the heading “Online Application”
- Before you start filling out the form, make sure you have the following details: social security number, employers name, address and contact, beneficiary’s social security number and details
- Then you can start filling out the form below which will ask for your personal information, address, phone, type of account you want to open, etc.
- Once you have reached towards the end of your application, a confirmation email will be sent to you by Scottrade
- By signing in to your email account and opening Scottrade’s email, confirm and activate your account by clicking on the URL sent in the email
- The URL will take you their secure customer login page
- Enter your username and password
- You can also customize your homepage and the language you want to access your account in
- Only choose to tick the “Remember me” option if you are using your own personal computer or device
- Once you have successfully logged in into the system, you can choose to log out at any time by will.
It is important to know the secure login procedures when it comes to sensitive businesses such as online investing and trading to avoid hacking or other phishing scams online. Scottrade is committed to protecting your personal information, for further details you can access “Scottrade’s Privacy Statement” at their website.