ADP, LLC. is a leading American company specializing in the provision of business outsourcing services as well as a wide range of other services such as HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, analytics and compliance expertise.
About ADP iPay
The online ADP iPay login system is an easier way to access and secure either a soft or hard copy of one’s pay statements, W-2s, and 1099s. In order to access the iPayStatements login page, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://ipay.adp.com/login.jsf this will direct you to the respective page.
The Registration Process
- Prior to the registration and activation process it is important to ensure that your company is availing the services of ADP. In order to register, obtain your self-service registration code from the administrator.
- To begin the process of registration process, click the ‘Register Now’ option and follow the given steps; insert your registration code, verify your identity, obtain your user ID and password, choose your security questions, and finally, enter your activation code, upon which the registration process will be completed. (NOTE: the same process is to be followed for both, administrator and employee, registration)
ADP iPay Login Issues
In case you are facing problems logging in to your ADP iPayStatements account, you must ensure:
- That you have entered the password with correct spelling and the right spacing (make sure that the Caps Lock key is turned off)
- That you have an iPayStatements account
- That you are using your ADP iPayStatements user ID and password, and not the company’s, to log in
If you don’t remember your user ID or password, click either ‘Forgot Your User ID?’ or ‘Forgot Your Password?’ in order to recover your login information. Selecting these options will lead you through a series of security questions which you must answer correctly in order to get a new user ID or password, depending on which of the two you are trying to recover. You must then log in using this new information.
If you have been locked out of your account, try logging in again after five minutes or select the ‘Forgot your user ID/password?’ option. If you are still unable to access your account, ask your company administrator to recover your password.
Guidelines for Administrators on resetting an Employee iPay password
(NOTE: the administrator must be the Security Master)
- Access https://ipayadmin.adp.com/
- Click ‘ADP Security Management Services’
- Select ‘Quick Links’, then click ‘Reset a User’s Password’
- Do a search by either entering the employee User ID, employee’s last name and employee/associate ID or the email address.
- Click ‘Search’ and then click on the ‘User Name’
- Select ‘Reset Password’, after which the employee will receive a confirmation email in which they will be provided with a temporary password
ADP iPay System Requirements and Settings
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari
- Cookies: Accept cookies
- Security Settings: Use SSL 3.0 for all browsers.
- Internet Explorer: “Privacy” and “Trusted Site > Security Level for this zone”: Medium.
- Mozilla Firefox: select “Use custom settings for history”
- Google Chrome: “Allow local data to be set” must be selected.
- Popup Blockers: Off
- Adobe Reader: must be installed. To download the latest version, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader
If you need further information or help, you must get in touch with your company administrator.