Being healthy often comes with losing some of the extra weight on your body, but it can be hard work. Here we tell you how to lose weight in 5 days without any artificial methods.
Being healthy and losing weight are often considered to be synonymous. Although, being of the ideal weight is important for your health, it does not mean the skinnier you are, the healthier you will be; in fact, the opposite could be true as well. However, if you wish to lose weight quickly, whatever your reasons may be, there is a way to do it without going through artificial or risky methods. Some tips on how to lose weight in 5 days are given below.
How to Lose Weight in 5 Days
If you want to lose some weight in 5 days, then follow the below steps:
- Start exercising every day. If you want to burn calories, then exercise is the quickest way to do it. According to a study by the University of Pittsburgh, 55 minutes of exercise a day can help you lose weight in 5 days.
- Eat breakfast regularly. Having a good breakfast in the morning helps your metabolism get started, allowing you to burn more calories the rest of the day.
- Drink loads of water. Having the proper amount of water not only helps flush out toxins from your body, but also increases your metabolism.
- Do not eat carbs. Since carbohydrates are not used by the body right away, they are stored away as fats; so the less carbs you eat, the less fat you will have in your body.
- Eat fruits. Eating a piece of fruit before your meal can help your stomach fill up so that you eat less.
- Relax and meditate. Taking deep breaths allows more oxygen to enter your body which leads to more oxidation and burning of fat. So, breathe deep for 10 minutes a day to lose weight.