Looking to lend some money but don’t know your FICO scores? Wish you could have all 3 bureau FICO scores in one place and be able to access them from wherever you want, whenever you want? myFICO lets you do just that and more. Used by almost 90% of the top lenders, you can see what they see. Furthermore, you can not only access, track, and monitor your FICO scores, but also detect threats to your personal information and restore your identity. So, visit www.myfico.com to get your FICO scores and credit reports instantly for $29.95 per month.
How to Use myFICO
To begin using myFICO, you first need to register an account, so follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.myfico.com/store/register.aspx.
- Enter your myProfile information: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, ZIP Code, E-mail Address, and Phone Number.
- Enter your myIdentity information: Gender, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number. This is required to retrieve your FICO score.
- Enter your mySecure Login information: Username (must be at least 6 characters long), Password (must be 8 characters at least, and contain 1 letter and 1 number), Secret Question and Answer.
- Select if you wish to receive emails about special offers, deals, resources, etc. from myFICO or its partners.
- Click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.
Once your account has been created, you can login to your myFICO account by following the below procedure:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.myfico.com.
- Click “Log In” near the top, right corner of the page.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Clink “Log In”.