Are you an employee of Tenet and wish to connect with the company online? Do you need to review your Tenet information, but prefer to do it from home? Well, now you can with eTenet, the login portal for Tenet employees and physicians. All you need to do is access the eTenet portal, available at www.etenet.com, to view information related to your schedule, payments and benefits.
Procedure for eTenet Login
For a successful eTenet login, you first need to create an online account, so follow the procedure given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: http://secure.etenet.com/publicsite/default.asp.
- Click “Register here” next to either “New User?” or “New Credentialed Physician?”.
- For “New User?”:
- Enter your Unique ID. This will either be provided by HR during your hiring process (if you are an employee of Tenet) or emailed to you from Tenetsecurity@tenet.com (if you are a Physician, Physician Staff, contractor, or an Associate of Dell).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and the Month and Day of your Date of Birth.
- For “New Credentialed Physician?”:
- Enter your Unique ID, emailed to you from Tenetsecurity@tenet.com.
- Enter your National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Click “Next”.
- Next, confirm your Identity and your eTenet ID.
- Then, choose a password, and select and provide answers to your security questions.
- Finally, confirm the information provided to create your account.
Once your account has been created, you can proceed to the eTenet login by following the below steps:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: http://secure.etenet.com/publicsite/default.asp.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click “Log In”.