If you hold an EBT Card, you will be pleased to know that EBT has an online portal designed to help you access your account when you login to it. To login to your ebtEDGE Account or to register a new account, simply follow the steps mentioned below.
EBT, short for Electronic Benefit Transfer, is an online service used by the states in the United States to issue food stamps to their intended recipients. This services is used by all of the states in the US and is needed by a lot of people to get food stamps as required.
How to register to your ebtEDGE Account?
Before you login to your ebtEDGE Account, you will need to become a cardholder. You can do this by visiting the closest EBT Location to you and purchasing a card. You will be guided on how to activate your account. You will now have the appropriate information so you can now login to your ebtEDGE Account.
How to log into ebtEDGE Account?
Once you already have an account registered with EBT, you can now login to your account. To login to your ebtEDGE account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: http://www.ebtedge.com/
- In the new page that opens, select the option ‘Cardholder’ Login.
- On the new page, enter in your 16 digit EBT Card Number in the space provided.
- Click ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
- If you can’t remember the password associated with your account, simply click the ‘Trouble Logging in? Click here for assistance’ button to recover your account.
If you face any issues while logging in, you can also contact EBT Customer Support.