Samsung is a technology company that was founded in 1938 in South Korea by Lee Byung-chul. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and has more than 400,000 employees around the world. Samsung has a revenue of over 300 billion dollars, which is about 17% of South Korea’s GDP.
Samsung Kies is a product distributed by Samsung. The word ‘kies’ is short for Key Intuitive Easy System, which was the original name for the product. This product works by connecting your Mobile phone to your Computer. This way, you can easily sync all of your information, especially between your applications. The App can be used for Android 2.1 all the way to 4.2 and was first released in 2016
The advantages of using Samsung Kies:
Kies works with your phone and makes it a lot easier for you to sync all the information you have from one device to another. The best thing about keys is that it is from Samsung, which means it can be trusted and that it won’t run into an issue with any other Samsung product on your phone.
You can easily sync your information without worrying about any snags along the way. All you need to do is go to http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/kies and follow the steps listed below to get started with Samsung Kies!
How to download Samsung Kies:
- On your computer, open your web browser and and enter in the following address: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/kies
- Based on the kind of device you are using select the version of Samsung Kies you wish to download.
- The file will be downloaded on your computer.
- Once the file has finished downloading, click the icon.
- The file will then be installed onto your device using an installation device.