CheckMyTrip allows all travellers out there to plan smooth trips and travel safely around the globe by providing a free online service where all the required information to plan a successful trip can conveniently be accessed. CheckMyTrip allows you to mark your calendar with potential dates of the trips, get updates about your trip planning, view your trip destination map and even access your hotel reservations.
Furthermore, you can even book your pick up rides, cruise trips; in fact in short you can book online everything for your trip before you have even left for it!
CheckMyTrip, launched by the Travel Agency Amadeus is an online service generated for providing flyers and promotions that can be found on airplanes to promote business or excursion trips. CheckMyTrip is committed in making travelling comfortable and hassle-free for users around the world and has achieved almost 3 million travellers via their App and website each month.
How to register a new account for Check My Trip?
If you are ready to move into the world of smoother trip planning, follow the guidelines below to register for CheckMyTrip:
- Visit the following URL http://www.checkmytrip.com/ in your web browser
- Locate the tab ‘New User?’, beneath which a small registration form will be present, enter your First Name and Last Name in the required fields.
- Then click the ‘Register’ button to complete the quick registration process for CheckMyTrip.
You can also download an App for CheckMyTrip on your iOS and Android device from their respective play stores.
How to login to CheckMyTrip?
Once you have successfully registered for CheckMyTrip, follow the steps below to login to your account and avail the services:
- Visit the following URK http://www.checkmytrip.com/ in your web browser
- Locate the ‘Sign In’ tab and enter your E-mail Address and password.
- Then press the “Login” button to access your account.
- Only choose to tick the “Remember Me” option if you’re using your own personal device.
In case you have forgotten your login password or E-mail Address, click the ‘Forgot Password’ button and follow the prompts to retrieve your details. .