Partied a little too much and now want to know the best way to pass a drug test on short notice? Look no further, because we have the answer you need.
Who hasn’t gone a little overboard in their life while partying with friends? Whether you’re celebrating or grieving, a little something to help either cause is a normal occurrence. But, then comes the dreaded drug test, which holds the fate of your employment status. So, if you want to know the best way to pass a drug test on short notice, read on.
Tips on the Best Way to Pass a Drug Test on Short Notice
Here are some tips on the best way to pass a drug test on short notice:
- Start preparing as early as possible. As soon as you find out about the drug test, start preparing yourself; no matter what kind of drug you use, you’ll do well to stop it immediately until you are done with the test. The more time between your drug usage and the test, the higher your chances of passing.
- Find out the kind of test you will be taking: blood test, urine test, saliva test, or hair test. Knowing the test type can help you figure out how to beat it.
- Prepare yourself by figuring out how much drugs are in your system. The amount of drug usage will determine which method you use to pass the test.
- If you get the choice, then choose the test you think you will pass.
- If you have used drugs only a few times, then go with the blood or saliva test since most drugs leave your bloodstream after a few hours or days.
- If you’re high while taking the test, choose urine test since it is less sensitive than blood test.
- If you have recently tried drugs for the first time, then go with the hair test since recently used drugs don’t show up, but drugs stretching back to 90 days do.
- If you are a heavy user, do not opt for a hair test since they are accurate and very sensitive.
- To pass a urine test:
- Don’t try to dilute or mask the sample by using bleach, salt, vinegar, or even water.
- Do drink a lot of water day before the test, and take some vitamin B pills to make the urine yellow.
- Urinate as much as possible before taking the test.
- If possible, try to replace your urine with clean or synthetic urine.
- To pass a blood, saliva, or hair test:
- If possible, try to delay a blood, saliva or hair test. The longer you wait, the higher chances you have for passing the test.
- Shave your hair before a hair test since you cannot really trick a hair test. Shave both your head and your body to make sure you cannot take a hair test.
- If possible, ask for a different type of test, such as a urine test, which is easier to pass. Or get out of taking it completely by exercising your rights; for this you need to know the drug laws in your state as well as the drug testing policies of your employer.