AT&T is an American multinational telecommunication corporation. It was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas, United States. AT&T is spread across six continents. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States.
AT&T also provides broadband subscription television service and also has the nation’s largest 4G network and operates the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network. Once you subscribe to AT&T or buy its products you can get rewards from the AT&T Rewards Card Centre. For obtaining these rewards you need to first activate your card online and access your account.
How do I activate my AT&T Reward Card?
- Open the URL https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx in your web browser
- On the top screen at the second number on your left side you will see the option of “activate my reward card”, right click on it.
- A new window would open in which you will be asked to enter your card number.
- Start your card activation process by entering the first four digits of your reward card number.
- Then Click “continue”
- Enter the entire card number and your 4-digit PIN which is the last 4 digits of your account number.
- Then simply follow the prompts given by AT&T site to complete the activation process.
- You can repeat the same procedure to check your balance
How do I access my account for AT&T Rewards Centre?
- Go to the website mentioned above and access the official homepage of AT&T Reward Centre.
- On the right side of the screen there would be a box giving several options of either typing in your redemption id or account number and zip code.
- Enter confirmation number or redemption id or account number and zip code.
- For redeeming different awards you need to click on the specific associated account for it.
- After you have opened your account you will see a list of rewards waiting for you.
- You can either redeem them online or print paper rebate forms when applicable.
- You can also check the status of any rewards you have redeemed.
How do I redeem my reward for use?
- After installing your AT&T equipment or service you will receive a reward notification within 4 weeks.
- Open the redemption letter in your mail.
- Log in towww.att.com/rewardcenter by giving your reward card number (the first four digits only) and press “continue”
- Follow the easy online redemption steps given in form of easily understandable prompts
- You will then receive rewards via your mail within 4-6 weeks from completed reward redemption
- Activate your reward card online for use with the card number and PIN.