Do you hate your look with glasses and wear contact lenses? If yes, then what is your favorite outlet for lenses? Because if you have a favorite and its not CooperVision, then you’re committing a mistake. CooperVision contacts are extremely comfortable to wear and once you buy them you can also save huge amounts of money through their rebates program.
CooperVision is a well known manufacturer of contact lenses and develops a wide variety of contact lenses in a global market. Their products are now available in more than 100 countries and their distribution centers are located in three major countries; UK, USA and Belgium.
Procedure to apply for Rebates at CooperVision
Before making a claim for your rebates, you must fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- You must have gotten a full eye exam by your eye specialist and have purchased the correct CooperVision contact lenses
- You must have the following documents; CooperVision purchase receipt, eye exam receipt, rebate form given by the eye specialist and the original end panels.
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, you need to fulfill the online process by the guidelines below:
- Visit the following web address in your browser www.coopervision-rebates.com. This will directly lead you to the rebate form page.
- Enter the code which can be located at the back of your rebate form that you got from your eye specialist
- You will then be asked to enter your ZIP code and make a selection for your location
- Then make a selection for your CooperVision product, your date of eye exam, contact lens purchase date and click the “Next” button
- Enter your personal information, full name and address
- Then choose whether you wish to donate some of your rebate money or keep all for yourself
- Review the rebate form and click “Next”
- Print the confirmation page and send to the address printed on the form with all other original documents attached.