Microsoft is a technology company that was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. The company is headquartered in Microsoft Redmond campus, Redmond, Washington, United States. It has customers all around the world, and a revenue of over 85 billion dollars.
Microsoft Streets & Trips is a mapping application distributed by Microsoft. The first of Streets & Trips was launched in 1988 by another company, and was sold to Microsoft in the year 1994. Product Activation for the program started in 2008, and since then many new features have been added to the software, such as the ability to see pins and info bubbles.
How to activate your Microsoft Streets & Trips product:
- Start by running the product on your computer for the first time.
- When you are prompted to choose from ‘Activate Now’ and ‘Activate Later’, click on the option ‘Activate Now’. Click ‘Next’.
- On the next step, enter in your Product Key. This can be found on your packaging. Click ‘Next’.
- The Activation Wizard will start now. You can follow two options to activate your account, through the Internet, or through the Telephone.
- If you activate through the Internet, the wizard connects you to the Microsoft servers and your product key is activated.
- If you Activate through the Telephone, a customer service representative will help you activate the product. Make sure you have the product key with you while you call the customer service line.
- Once your activation has been completed, you’ll receive a message from Microsoft on your computer saying your product has been activated.
If you face any issues during the activation of Microsoft Streets and Trips, you should call up the Microsoft Customer Support at their number 1-866-425-4709.