JMP is a statistical program created by the SAS Institute. The program is pronounced ‘jump’ and has been distributed as several versions for different devices such as iOS, Windows, Mac, and more. The first stable release of the program was in 2013, but the program’s development started in the 80s with John Sall, along with a team involved in its development.
In recent years, JMP has been utilized in various researches and has been paired with other softwares for applications in various fields throughout the world, including research and medicine. Since then, it has become very easy to get the product’s license activated. By getting the activation process out of the way, you can actually get to work on the analysis of your data in no time by going to http://www.jmp.com/ctx/JMPActivation/newActivation.do
How to Activate JMP Licence:
- On your computer, open up your web browser and go to following address: http://www.jmp.com/ctx/JMPActivation/newActivation.do
- On the page that loads, select the language of your preference from English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Italian.
- On the page, from the dropdown menu, choose the JMP Version.
- Next, enter the Serial Number.
- From the next dropdown menu, select the Operating System on your computer.
- In the space provided, enter in the Request Code.
- Finally, verify your identity in the last field provided.
- Click ‘Submit’.
If you face any problems while trying to fill out the Activation, you can contact JMP Customer Support by clicking the link ‘JMP Technical Support’ at the end of the webpage. You will be redirected to a new page where you can find information on the customer support system, based on the region where you are currently residing to make the experience as helpful as possible for you.